Inspired from "The Farmers Market Cookbook" by Julia Shanks and Brett Grohsgal
4 tsp Dijon Mustard
4 tsp red wine vinegar
4 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp fresh thyme
2 slices bacon or 2 Tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 bunch frisée
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
Optional: 2 Poached Eggs on top
1. Combine mustard and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk in olive oil. Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. If using bacon, cut into cubes. Cook in skillet over medium heat until it is just starting to brown (but not fully crispy). If using olive oil, heat over medium heat.
3. Add onions, turn heat to high and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until bacon and onions are crisp.
4. Drain excess fat from bacon, and toss warm bacon over greens. Add radish slices.
5. Dress salad with the vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.