Food producers + food consumers + annual commitment to one another = CSA and untold possibilities
from "Sharing the Harvest"
Community Supported Agriculture is a mutually beneficial, collaborative experience between the land, the farmers and the consumers. Individuals pay a set amount of money in exchange for a share in a farm and get a portion of what is grown on the farm for a season. Members fill their basket (or bags) with vegetables the farm has available that week.
What that means for our CSA members:
* All crops are fresh, flavorful, nutrient-rich and Tyringham-grown using regenerative and resilient farming practices.
* Eating local and in-season vegetables shows you what you should be eating at various times during the year. This eliminates exposure to vegetables that have been bred for shipping and potentially subjected to chemicals and untold conditions.
* Diverse weekly offerings encourage you to incorporate vegetables, that you would not necessarily encounter, into your diet.
* Avoid the grocery store, with a bounty of vegetables to enjoy throughout the week.
* Support a regional food system which secures the agricultural integrity of our region. Participate in a community-building experience, by getting to know your neighbors and who grows your food!
* Every week collect your share in the company of fellow CSA members and their families, which creates a space where community members can see regenerative farming methods in actions and both learn about and participate in the health of their community.
Black Lives Matter
No Human is Illegal
Love is LOVE
Woman's Rights are Human Rights
Water is Life
All Genders Are Whole
Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere
ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME HERE
Financial support is always available.
Registration is Open for the 2020 Season!
Pick-ups are on Saturday mornings
mid-June - November
between 9:30 and 11:30 am
at the farm.
Look forward to a growing pick-your-own section, on-site vending from local vendors as well as ongoing Farm Adventures, a free farm workshop series, during CSA pick-up times.
In addition to the regular pick-ups, there will be weekly recipes and
farm updates, farm tours, workshops, community work days and
our annual harvest potluck.
Full CSA share: $625.00*
Full Shares are picked up
EVERY week throughout the season.
This comfortably feeds 2-4 people and includes a PYO selection of sugar snap peas, beans, cherry tomatoes and 10-15 flowers stems.
Partial CSA share: $425.00*
Partial Shares are picked up
EVERY OTHER week
throughout the season.
This comfortably feeds
1-2 people and also includes a PYO selection of sugar snap peas, beans, cherry tomatoes and limited flowers.
NOTE: Partial Share includes access to Farm Adventures workshops throughout the season.