Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a mutually beneficial, collaborative experience between the land, the farmers and the consumers.
Individuals pay a set amount of money in exchange for a farm share that provides regular offerings of what is grown on our farm throughout the season. Members fill their basket (or bags) with vegetables the farm has available that week.
What that means for our CSA members:
* All crops are fresh, flavorful, nutrient-rich, and grown honoring ancestral regenerative and resilient farming practices.
* Eating local and in-season vegetables shows you what you should be eating at various times during the year. This eliminates exposure to vegetables that have been bred for shipping and potentially subjected to chemicals and untold conditions.
* Diverse weekly offerings encourage you to incorporate vegetables, that you would not necessarily encounter, into your diet.
* Avoid the grocery store, with a bounty of vegetables to enjoy throughout the week.
* Support a regional food system that secures the agricultural integrity of our region. Participate in a community-building experience, by getting to know your neighbors and who grows your food!
* Every week collect your share in the company of fellow CSA members and their families - a space where community members can see regenerative farming methods in actions and both learn about and participate in the health of their community.
Everyone has a right to healthy, delicious produce, regardless of income, identities, immigration status, and background. We are working to end the injustice of a destructive food system.
If our CSA payment plan is not affordable for you, please contact us directly.
CLICK HERE to learn more about our
Solidarity & Sustainability Share program.
Black Lives Matter
No Human is Illegal
Love is LOVE
Woman's Rights are Human Rights
Water is Life
All Genders Are Whole
Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere
ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME HERE
REGISTRATION FOR THE
2021 CSA SEASON IS OPEN!
Pick-ups are on Saturday mornings
mid-June - November
between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm
at the farm.
Look forward to a growing pick-your-own section, on-site vending from local vendors as well as ongoing Farm Adventures, a free farm workshop series, during CSA pick-up times.
In addition to the regular pick-ups, there will be weekly recipes and
farm updates. We hope to be able to offer farm tours, workshops, community workdays and
our annual harvest potluck (depending on the state of COVID).
Full CSA share: $640.00*
Full Shares are picked up
EVERY week throughout the season.
This comfortably feeds 2-4 people and includes a PYO selection of sugar snap peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, herbs and limited flowers.
Partial CSA share: $425.00*
Partial Shares are picked up
EVERY OTHER week
throughout the season.
This comfortably feeds
1-2 people and also includes a PYO selection of sugar snap peas, beans, cherry tomatoes , herbs, and limited flowers.
*$15 Service Fee added to CSA shares
if paying with a credit card